Niantic and Grubhub+ are celebrating a special partnership in November. Trainers within the United States will be able to participate in a 3-hour ticketed event. Tickets are only available to qualifying Grubhub+ new and existing customers and must be claimed before October 28th. If you live in, or plan on visiting, the states Sunday, November 8th be sure to visit the Grubhub+ website to learn more.
|Sun., Nov. 8, 2020, @ 11:00am local time|
Sun., Nov. 8, 2020, @ 2:00pm local time
|FEATURES:||INCENSE: Unown G & H, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Mawile, Pikachu, Sableye, Patrat, Minccino, and Ferroseed.|
|SHINY: Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Mawile, Pikachu, Sableye, Patrat, Minccino, and Ferroseed Debut!|
|FIELD RESEARCH: Exclusive Field Research tasks will reward you with Chansey, Sunkern, Spoink, Bronzor, Gible, and Sewaddle.|
|BONUSES:||Incense, Lucky Egg, Star Piece, and Mega Charizard Energy.|
|An exclusive event medal received upon redemption of the offer code.|
|Note: Unown will not be shiny in this event. (It’s worth repeating.)|
INCENSE SPAWNS & TASK REWARDS
These Pokémon have been announced to be making appearances during the event.
|1 It is not clear at this time if Charizard can be shiny from Incense. We will update you as more information comes in.|
New Shiny Release
We will update this section as reports of Field Research tasks come in.
|Grubhub+ FIELD RESEARCH TASKS|
FINE PRINT DETAILS
How to get a Ticket
You can obtain a ticket for the Special Weekend by completing the following actions by October 28 (while supplies last).
- Submit your email address on the Special Weekend page. You will then receive an email from Grubhub within 48 hours.
- If you’re new to Grubhub+, sign up for a Grubhub+ trial using the link in the email and following the prompts.
- Special Weekend tickets will be sent out starting on November 4 via an email from Grubhub.
- Tickets redemption will be available on the Niantic Redemption portal from Wednesday, November 4, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. PST (GMT −8), to Sunday, November 8, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8). You’ll be able to redeem the promotional code included in the ticket on the Offer Redemption website.
- Tickets are available to new and current Grubhub+ members.
- Trainers who are new to Grubhub+ must join using the link in the email described above, and will also receive a 14-day free trial through this promotion.
- Trainers who are current Grubhub+ members must only submit their email address on the Special Weekend event page by October 28 in order to register for this promotion and receive a ticket.
- Tickets will be sent out starting on November 4.
- More information about the process and eligibility can be found here.
- Only one code can be redeemed per Pokémon GO account. Codes are personal and cannot be transferred.
- Available in the U.S. only.
For a full list of details on eligibility and how to obtain your redemption code (only available in the United States), see http://grhb.me/pokemongoweekend.
Get your grub on
How awesome are all of these partnerships between Niantic/Pokémon GO and various companies around the world?! Bringing exciting events, new Pokémon releases, and fantastic deals to Trainers in their respective locations!
We cannot wait to see what other companies around the world take part and who will get a Special Weekend next! Stay tuned!