Table of Contents
Time to strike a pose, Trainers! Fashion Week 2021 is hitting Pokémon GO this September and it’s full of, well, fashion! New releases. Previous releases. All bringing sexy back on the catwalk! Let’s see what all this stylish event has to offer.
The event will run from Tuesday, September 21, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, September 28, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time.
FURFROU & ITS FORMS
FURFROU FORM AVAILABILITY
Natural Form Furfrou will be available worldwide, however, the other forms availability will be based upon where you are located.
- Natural Form: Available in the wild globally
- Matron Trim: Available as a form change globally
- Dandy Trim: Available as a form change globally
- Debutante Trim: Available as a form change in the Americas
- Diamond Trim: Available as a form change in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- Star Trim: Available as a form change in Asia-Pacific
- La Reine Trim: Available as a form change in France
- Kabuki Trim: Available as a form change in Japan
- Pharaoh Trim: Available as a Form change in Egypt
- Heart Trim: Stay tuned!
FASHION WEEK COSTUMES
Look forward to Pokémon like Butterfree, Sneasel, and Blitzle wearing fashionable costumes for the first time! Costumed Pokémon that starred during last year’s Fashion Week event—like Smoochum, Kirlia, Shinx, and Croagunk—will return as well!
SPECIAL / TIMED RESEARCH
2 SPECIAL RESEARCHES
Misunderstood Mischief, the next part of the Season of Mischief Special Research will become available during the Fashion Week event.
Help Professor Willow study up on how Pokémon like Furfrou—and others that might surprise you—change their appearances!
There will also be a new Special Research featuring the Mythical Pokémon, Meloetta. If you previously completed the Meloetta Special Research during Pokémon GO Fest 2021, you will receive Meloetta candy instead of a Meloetta encounter upon completion.
Complete Timed Research for a chance to earn encounters with fashionable event-themed Pokémon! You can also earn an exclusive Furfrou Wig avatar item as a final reward. For Trainers that do not complete the research during the event, the Furfrou Wig will also be available for purchase in the shop after the event is over, beginning Wednesday, September 29, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT –7).
TRAINER CHALLENGES / AVATAR ITEMS
FASHION WEEK TRAINER CHALLENGES
Fashionable Trainers with fashionable Pokémon and more will be appearing at PokéStops throughout the event. Challenge these Trainers to earn rewards!
Certain avatar items will be on sale for a limited time! Make sure to check out the shop and find your next fashionable outfit at a bargain!
COSTUMED WILD SPAWNS
Note: You will be able to encounter Shiny Blitzle WITHOUT a costume after the event concludes.
COSTUMED 1-STAR RAIDS
COSTUMED 3-STAR RAIDS
|Alolan Meowth*||Galarian Meowth*||Smoochum*|
|*Smoochum & Shinx will be in Fashionable Costumes|
NEW FORM CHANGE MECHANIC
Furfrou’s debut in Pokémon GO also marks the arrival of a new feature that will allow you to change the forms of certain Pokémon. Follow these steps to change Furfrou’s Trim!
- Furfrou begins in its Natural Trim.
- Select Furfrou in your Pokémon storage and then tap the Change Form button to bring up a menu that lists the available Trims.
- Select your preferred Trim.
- Changing your Furfrou from one Trim to any other Trim will cost 25 Furfrou Candy and 10,000 Stardust.